I am no expert in spiritual healing nor am I knowledgeable in the chakra. But since I was a child, I knew that aura exists. I discovered this 'energy' when I was playing pattycake with my playmate. Out of a whim, we decided not to clap our hands but to suspend it in mid-clapping position and we waited for a minute. Unexpectedly, we felt some magnetic force coming from our palms. It felt warm and comforting and we both giggled at this and we decided to call it 'force field,' a name influenced by our exposure to superhero cartoons.
Last night, I asked my husband if he had ever felt it before and I was surprised that he said no. It's interesting how everyone has an aura, but not everyone knows it exists. He was skeptic as I asked for one of his hands and he was still chuckling as I made my palm face his palm. I told him to wait and close his eyes (he was still laughing at me at this point) and after a few more seconds, the aura came. He asked what it was and he did agree with me that it feels like a magnet.
After my hubby, I then experimented with Javier and I tested if he can also feel it. I held out my hand to his head and let the energy flow. He felt it after a short while and turned to face me. He smiled when he saw that my hand was at a certain distance -- I was touching him without really touching him! Interesting. I continued bouncing my energy with his until he fell asleep.
I sense it is good to share positive aura and I will continue my new ritual with my son to help him relax at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment